Rubberall® EPDM Rubber Roofing
We are fully trained fitters of Rubberall® roofing products and the only company in this area that gives a full manufacturers backed warranty on all roofing systems and installations.
We take a no rush approach to ensure a quality fitment every time from conception to completion.
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber roofing technology has been the choice of larger roofing contractors for flat roofing and low slope roofing applications for over thirty years.
Long term dependability, weather-ability, and durability are among the primary factors contributing to the demand for EPDM roofs.
Rubber roofing, used commercially for many years, is now being used on more and more residential projects. Properly installed, a rubber roof can solve even the most difficult roof edge details.
If your goal is to "KEEP THE WATER OUT" Rubberall® membrane is the product for you.
- Flexibility - there is no stress failure from structural movement due to the minimum 300% elongation of EPDM.
- Withstands Temperature Extremes - with a flexibility range of -59°C to +149°C it will not split, crack or rupture due to extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Few or No Joints - most flat roof applications can be installed in one piece. Any membrane joints that are necessary are installed using Rubberall® Seam Tape that is proven to perform over time with no maintenance.
- Fast, Safe Installation - cold applied and can be installed on new constructions and refurbishment projects without disrupting activities within the building.
- Minimal Maintenance - joint or seam integrity is not an issue, if repairs became necessary they are easy to rectify even years after installation. Coatings are not necessary.
- Warranties - Rubberall EPDM membrane is the only membrane offered with a FREE 20 year and 30 year transferable material manufacturers warranty using 1.14mm (.045 inch) and 1.52mm (.060 inch) membrane respectively in roofing applications. In addition to the manufacturers warranty, we give a full 20 years guarantee for the fitment of this product.
- Environmentally Friendly - a report by ACTAC (The Association of Community Technical Aid Centres Ltd) named EPDM as the "Best Buy" roofing membrane due to its low environmental impact in comparison to other membranes due to its high durability and re-usability.
Plytech's Quicktrim system is neat, strong and looks great. With it''s unique design Quicktrim has been tried and tested successfully since 1999. It provides a secure flat roof perimeter detailing that will enhance the look of any commercial or domestic property. It''s an attractive and clean finish produced in two standard colours; black and white. All samples are available on request.